MAYA ANIMATORS NEEDED -LOs Angeles
MAYA Character Animators:
- Proficient in MAYA-rigging or lightwave skills are a plus but not essential.
MeniThings Productions is seeking top-level CGI artists for an original theatrical science fiction feature film currently in production.
MeniThings director Aristomenis Tsirbas is looking for talented digital artists interested in becoming part of a dynamic team that are creating an independent all-CGI theatrical feature film.
- Los Angeles resident
- Available to start immediately
- Available for the duration of the project, which completes in summer 2007.
- We are looking for team players; energetic, resourceful and welcome the challenges and rewards of independent production.
-feature experience is preferred.
-good references are essential
-preference given to MAYA although character animators proficient in any 3D software are welcome.
- Industry standard rates.
- Full screen credit that accurately reflects your contribution.
- An all-CGI theatrical science fiction film that will be released internationally.
- One of the world’s first independent CGI feature films.
- Artists will be assigned shots from detailed animatics during the course of production
- Artists will be given the opportunity to complete entire shots.
- Every artist will be given significant work that will be featured prominently in the film.
- A large, comfortable work space.
- An ‘Artist friendly’ environment designed and created specifically for this project by Meni Tsirbas to enhance the creative experience.
We are looking for ‘Rock Stars”. Our team will be hand-picked by the director from the very best we can find. The nature of this production dictates that we follow an independent production model rather than a studio production model. This means that we prefer artists with multiple skill-sets. There will be no ‘factory line’ style positions.
This is an opportunity for the right person to shine as part of a skilled team. You will be working side by side with the very best digital artists in the community. You will be one of a small group of Artists credited on this feature film.
Due to the start date we urge you to send your DVD/VHS reel (NTSC) or email a web-link to us as soon as possible. When sending reels remember to include specific details that explain your contribution to the material submitted and software that was used. Please also include accurate contact info. THERE IS MORE SUBMISSION INFO AT
Please email producer Dane Allan Smith with any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send demo reels to:
5225 Wilshire Boulevard
viewed 909 times